100 baby challenge - Quince's confession



Quince invited Rose for a lunch, just the two of them. He even insisted on going outside so there would be no one to over hear what he had to tell her, he had been dreading this moment but it had to be done.


"Mom.... I have a lot to tell you. Please just hear me out and know that I'm sorry"
Rose nodded her consent to continue

"It all started when Star and I aged up 


"I felt so confident and grown up"


"And she was stunningly beautiful, as always"


"We already knew each other so well, it felt so natural to be together, as adults."



"The focus was off of us and on Cosmos because he was aging up as well"


"He had already let me know about his plans, he had a career already lined up as a barista"



"He also was going to move in with Hannah, I knew he was going to be letting you know"


"It was a big deal for the whole family, a distraction from us"


"One we took advantage of" 


"It had seemed right at the time, and I had thought we had been safe"


"Awhile later, Star found out differently"


"She took me to this secluded spot by the light house"


"And told me about our unborn child"


"I was a little surprised!"


"But it just made me love her more"


"I already had the ring burning in my pocket. I had already decided to propose, but this was just the perfect moment to let her know I was serious about spending the rest of our lives together"


"She said yes!"


"I can tell this is a little overwhelming, I wish I could say I was done"


"But you are looking at a married man"


"We couldn't wait a second, we had a private wedding on the spot"


"I'm sorry for denying you a chance to being apart of the ceremony, but.... it was perfect"

"I love her, and once our child is born I'd like to provide my family with a home and the life they deserve. I'm overjoyed with being a husband and I can't wait to be a dad. I've felt so terrible keeping this all from you and I'll do anything to make it up to you Mom."


 Rose got up and gestured her son into a big hug
"I love you, no matter what. I'm proud of you for taking responsibility for your actions and I can't wait to see my grandchild. When he or she arrives we will have a big celebration in their honor and for the wedding."


Everything was right again, a huge relief