Update



So I just wanted to provide an update on this challenge because its been a significant amount of time since my last post and I wanted to say why! In the last few months I have been pretty busy moving all the way from Quebec to Ontario. It was mentally and physically exhausting, its taken a significant time to be prepared, move, and then settle in. But now that is done I will be finishing up this challenge.

I have to say, I like the characters that I have been playing with but another reason why this has been left for so long is because the random events are really boring and just about every other day of this challenge is a free 'random event' day. If I did this again I would look into different random events, possibly create my own. Even as it is I couldn't stand just constantly seeing the girls in the same environment with no change for so long so I often tweaked the challenges to better suit my game play. Since there is only about a sim week left of this challenge I will finish it up, but otherwise I think I would have moved on before this point.